Hello! I'm Chris. I am a graphic designer based in Philadelphia. I work in print and digital media, focusing on problem solving brand identity. My design aesthetic incorporates both structure and discord— balanced with simplicity and minimalism.
I enjoy visualizing clients and my own ideas and bringing them to reality based on observations, research, and everyday experiences; hoping to inspire other people and make a difference.
• Featured, Behance Illustration Curated Gallery, 2014
• Featured, "Illustration: Served", 2015
• Won, Hussian College: Kenneth Duffy Memorial, 2013
• The American Cancer Society
• Food & Wine
• Habitat For Humanity
• Hussian College - School of Art
• The Indypendent
• Philadelphia Magazine
• The Wall Street Journal